Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Homework

Task 1

Dear uncle,
I would like to thank you for the time i spent visiting you. I enjoyed my trip very much and I want to come back soon. I'd like to invite you and your family to go here for a couple of days.

Task 2

30 March
Dear Tom,
Last time I watched a lot of new films and I'd like to talk about them. I don't think that all new films are good, but I enjoyed some of them. Last film I have watched was "Happy End" about a guy, whose member became real man and ran out. ;) This film is very funny, I recommend it to you.
My favourite film and the best film in my opinion is "White chicks". This is film about two black man, working in FBI, who became white women. I have seen this film 58 times.
This summer I would like to watch some comedies and scary movies. I'd like to know about your favourite film and about your watching plans.
Lots of love,
Artur

No comments:

Post a Comment