Monday, November 9, 2009

If I was a minister of transport

If I was a minister of transport I could make many things.
If I was a minister of transport I would make our roads better. If I was a minister of transport I would make asphalt roads in Muuga. If I was a minister of transport I would make more buses, because many people wait bus about 20 minutes. If I was a minister of transport I would place more police on the roads, because there are very much drunk people on the weels. If I was a minister of transport I should make more roads. If I was a minister of transport I could have much money :). If I was a minister of transport I would change our driving rules: people can drive as fast as they can, you can carry people in luggage rack, you can sit on the top of the car, you can drive throught fields and forests, but I think if Ido all this changes, people of Estonia will all die. This is a bad idea to make me minister of transport!

No comments:

Post a Comment